Start or Stop Service

Light bulbLet’s get started! All you need to activate your electric service is to be a Beartooth Electric Cooperative member.

Not a member yet? That’s ok, applying for membership is easy using one of the following options that work best for you:

  • Online: Complete the online membership application below.
  • Download: Complete the application and return to BEC. Application Form (PDF).
  • Call-in: Call us at (406) 446-2310 and speak with one of our Member Service Representatives.

Leaving the Area? Request That We Stop Your Service

If you’re moving away from our service territory, please call us at (406) 446-2310 and talk to one of the Member Service Representatives to request that we stop your electric service. Please let us know the exact date you are moving so that our automated meter reading system can take your final reading.Oh, and don’t forget to provide a forwarding address where we may send your final bill and future capital credit checks.

Online Cooperative Membership Application