Co-op members can directly save energy—and money—by adopting energy conservation habits and installing efficient appliances and heating systems in their homes. Beartooth Electric can also assist members in identifying where their homes may be losing energy and how to proceed with needed upgrades. Call our expert energy advisors at 406-446-2310 to learn more.
WAYS TO SAVE ENERGY
- Peak Time Rebate Program: Do you have an electric water heater? Sign up and save $48/year.
- Save $12 per Year: Members who go paperless and sign up for auto pay receive an automatic $1 monthly bill credit.
- Residential Energy Fix Loan Program: Apply for our low-interest fixed-rate loan to achieve higher energy efficiency in your home.
- Meter Consolidation Program: For members who have multiple meters at one location and would like to consolidate to just one meter.
- Typical Appliance Wattage: Discover how much energy your household appliances are using.
- Home Energy Saver: US Department of Energy’s web-based residential energy calculator.