Reduce your electric bill
Help the environment
Reduce the operating costs of Beartooth Electric Cooperative
- Enroll in E-Bill (go to the E-Bill system now)
- Sign up for paperless statements (make sure you check the paperless statement block when you enroll in E-Bill) and
- Authorize Automatic Payment of your bill by charging to a debit card, credit card or bank account). To enroll in Automatic Payment complete one of the following:
- Check the appropriate box on your billing statement payment stub, complete the required information on the reverse side of the statement, and return it to BEC.
- Download and complete the Automated Clearing House (ACH) authorization form. Click here for the ACH form.
- Pick up a form at our office.
E-Bill—Make paying your electric bill easier!
Members will receive an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation directly to your billing information. You can use E-Bill to review account information and pay your electric bill or you may choose to pay in a different manner. The choice is yours.
For members who have multiple accounts, you can easily view each account and pay all accounts with a single payment.
Members can view current and historical billing information, payment history and usage history graphs.
Pay your bill electronically using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover brand credit or debit card, or using an electronic bank check transaction.
There is no charge for using the E-Bill service.
The E-Bill system does not feature a recurring payment process. However, you may enroll your account in our Automatic Bank Draft plan or our AutoCard payment plan; both of which provide automatic payments each month.
Sign-up today and start saving worry, time and stamps!